Welcome to Worship
In preparation for our Morning Worship Service, please click the button below to enter the webinar.
The service begins at 9:00 AM but feel free to join early at 8:45 AM. The bulletin can be viewed below or printed by opening up the attached PDF.
Please feel free to sign in a few minutes early.
If you need additional information about how to join the Zoom Webinar, please scroll to the bottom of this page where we have highlighted the webinar information as well as additional joining instructions.
Morning Worship: July 19, 2020
O Lord, you have searched me and known me!
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
you discern my thoughts from afar.
You search out my path and my lying down
and are acquainted with all my ways.
Even before a word is on my tongue,
behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.
Search me, O God, and know my heart!
Try me and know my thoughts!
And see if there be any grievous way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting!
- Psalm 139:1-4, 23-24
Old Testament Reading
- Psalm 51:1-12
Preaching of the Word
- Sermon Text: Matthew 9:1-8
- Sermon Title: Authority to Forgive
- Rev. Mr. Blake Franze
Joining the Worship Service Information
- If you would prefer to simply call into the Webinar, please call US: +1 929 205 6099.
- If you call in, you will need to input the Webinar ID which is: 814 6696 9080.
- You can also join by the Zoom App. If you download the Zoom App on your phone, you can select Join a Meeting and then input the Webinar ID above. This will join you to the worship service.
Downloading / Joining Zoom Information
- If you do not have Zoom already installed on your computer, the link above will automatically prompt installation. Follow the prompts and the installation process should take no more than two minutes.
- If you are looking to join on your phone or tablet, please download the Zoom App from the App Store or Google Play.
- In order to join the meeting, you will be prompted to put in your name and email address. This is for Zoom registration purposes only (we are not collecting your information).
- After you input your email and name, you will be asked whether you want to join using computer or phone audio and video.
- Once you select computer or phone audio and video, you will join the worship service.
Below are a few notes that may be helpful for you to keep in mind for Sunday morning.
- We will be using Zoom Webinar for the worship service - while this means that we will not be able to see everyone's faces, it will give us, as a church, security and oversight during the service.
- When joining the Webinar, you will be automatically muted and your camera and chat features will be disabled.
- If you have any questions once you join, you can ask me in the Q&A feature. This will send questions directly to me and I will be able to help you individually. This can be accessed by clicking Q&A located in the black bar at the bottom of the screen.
- For those of you who would also like to avoid crowding around your laptop, you may want to plug your computer into your TV using an HDMI cord or by mirroring it to your TV (mirroring is typically used to project your phone to your TV wirelessly). This may be nice during the morning worship service.
- If you have questions prior to joining the meeting, please feel free to email me at .
- Finally, as a reminder, if you need it, the webinar id is: 814 6696 9080.