Romans 13 : 8-10
Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
1 John 4 : 19
We love because he first loved us.
- Hymn of Praise: #6 - O Come, My Soul, Bless Thou the Lord
- Hymn: #648 - My Jesus, I Love Thee
- Hymn of Response: #355 - We Are God's People
Old Testament Reading
- Isaiah 58 : 6-12
Preaching of the Word
- Sermon Text: John 13 : 21 - 38
- Sermon Title: Love One Another
- Rev. Eric Huber